1. 500 Paleo Recipes: Hundreds of Delicious Recipes for Weight Loss and Super Healthhttp://amzn.to/2faT1A2
At last, here is a comprehensive cookbook to the hottest eating plan around! The Paleo diet—known in some circles as the “Caveman Diet”—is an eating plan based on evolutionary biology and backed up by medical research. Unlike other diets which can incorporate fake, processed foods and artificial sweeteners, the Paleo diet is based on what our ancestors ate: meats and fish, nuts and seeds, and naturally grown fruits and vegetables. Low-carb queen and bestselling author Dana Carpender shows how to stay the Paleo diet course deliciously with 500 easy-to-prepare recipes for everything Paleo from appetizers, to main dishes, to desserts.
From the Publisher of New York Times Bestsellers Paleo Slow Cooker and Paleo for Every Day
Simply put, the Paleo diet is the diet that humans were intended to eat. The Paleo Cookbook will make it easy to start your Paleo journey.
Low carb, high protein, and full of wholesome, natural foods, the Paleo diet has gained rapid popularity for those who truly savor good cooking, but no longer want to be weighed down by processed or unhealthy food. THE PALEO COOKBOOK simplifies the transition into the Paleo lifestyle. This comprehensive Paleo cookbook has 300 mouthwatering recipes for every meal and occasion, all gluten free and full of whole, unprocessed ingredients.
The Paleo Cookbook will make it easier to start feeling better and get fit with:
· 300 recipes for every meal plan from The Paleo Cookbook
· Comfort foods to please the entire family, like Paleo Lasagna or Caveman Chicken Nuggets
· Paleo Cookbook versions of your favorite international dishes such as Teriyaki Beef, Chicken Cacciatore, and Caveman Fajitas
· Dozens of vegetarian options for non meat-eaters
· Amazing Paleo Cookbook desserts such as Chocolate Cake, and Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
With The Paleo Cookbook you'll finally be able to create Paleo meals that are delicious for the whole family!
3. Danielle Walker's Against All Grain: Meals Made Simple: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Paleo Recipes to Make Anytimehttp://amzn.to/2faNA48
Beloved food blogger and New York Times bestselling author Danielle Walker is back with over 100 new Paleo recipes in her sophomore cookbook, Meals Made Simple—a collection of gluten-free, dairy-free, and Paleo-friendly recipes for easy weeknight meals.
Diagnosed with an autoimmune disease at twenty-two, Danielle Walker spent many years in and out of the hospital and on high dosages of debilitating medications before taking her health into her own hands and drastically changing her diet. In a true lemons-to-lemonade story, Danielle transformed her adversities into opportunities and created her wildly successful blog, Against All Grain, in an effort to help those in need eat well and feel great, without feeling deprived.
With recipes that make cooking for the grain-free family both easy and enjoyable, Meals Made Simpleanswers the age-old question: “What’s for dinner?” Danielle Walker takes the guesswork out of meal planning with eight weeks’ worth of dinner ideas, complete with full shopping lists and recipes for using up leftovers. Whether we’re moms, students, or business owners, at the end of the day we all want fresh, home-cooked meals that are easy to prepare. And we want lots of variety.
Preparing real foods can be time-consuming and monotonous, but Danielle brings both simplicity and creativity to the everyday meal with an enthusiasm for flavors and textures that are often lacking in easy weeknight dishes. Meals Made Simple includes a variety of slow cooker, one-pot, and thirty-minute meals, as well as ways to create entirely new dishes from leftovers.
As in her critically acclaimed first cookbook, Against All Grain, Danielle offers special “tidbits” to help ensure that your meals turn out picture-perfect. The vibrant flavors and colors in these grain-free dishes, like slow-cooked Pork Ragu, Beef Stroganoff, Peruvian-Style Chicken, Chicken and Rice Casserole, and Barbecue Salmon with Peach Salsa, add delight to any meal and put an end to all those nights of mundane grilled chicken and steamed vegetables. Even the desserts are quick to make, should a craving or a last-minute celebration arise.
- make-ahead options
- 8 weeks’ worth of dinner ideas
- nutritional facts for every recipe
- shopping lists for fast grocery runs
- suggestions for how best to use leftovers
- slow cooker, one-pot, and 30-minute recipes
4. Danielle Walker's Against All Grain Celebrations: A Year of Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Paleo Recipes for Every Occasionhttp://amzn.to/2g7GvTM
From the two-time New York Times best-selling author of Against All Grain and Meals Made Simple, comes 125 recipes for grain-free, dairy-free, gluten-free comfort food dishes for holidays and special occasions.
When people adopt a new diet for health or personal reasons, they worry most about the parties, holidays, and events with strong food traditions, fearing their fond memories will be lost along with the newly eliminated food groups. After suffering for years with a debilitating autoimmune disease and missing many of these special occasions herself, Danielle Walker has revived the joy that cooking for holidays can bring in Danielle Walker's Against All Grain Celebrations, a collection of recipes and menus for twelve special occasions throughout the year.
Featuring a variety of birthday cakes, finger foods to serve at a baby or bridal shower, and re-creations of backyard barbecue standards like peach cobbler and corn bread, Danielle includes all of the classics. There’s a full Thanksgiving spread--complete with turkey and stuffing, creamy green bean casserole, and pies--and menus for Christmas dinner; a New Year's Eve cocktail party and Easter brunch are covered, along with suggestions for beverages and cocktails and the all-important desserts. Recipes can be mixed and matched among the various occasions, and many of the dishes are simple enough for everyday cooking. Stunning full-color photographs of every dish make browsing the pages as delightful as cooking the recipes, and beautiful party images provide approachable and creative entertaining ideas.
Making recipes using unfamiliar ingredients can cause anxiety, and while trying a new menu on a regular weeknight leaves some room for error, the meal simply cannot fail when you have a table full of guests celebrating a special occasion. Danielle has transformed her most cherished family traditions into trustworthy recipes you can feel confident serving, whether you’re hosting a special guest with food allergies, or cooking for a crowd of regular grain-eaters.Danielle Walker's Against All Grain Celebrations: A Year of Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Paleo Recipes for Every Occasion
5. Paleo for Beginners: Essentials to Get Startedhttp://amzn.to/2frB8Oo
The Paleo diet is not just another fad diet; it is the diet humans were designed to eat. Also known as the Primal diet, the Caveman diet, and the Stone Age diet, the Paleo diet focuses on low-carb, high-protein meals, and removes all processed foods.
Paleo for Beginners will show you how to adopt a Paleo lifestyle in order to feel healthy, lose weight, and increase your energy level. With Paleo for Beginners, start enjoying the best health of your life today--all while losing weight and decreasing your odds of diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, cancer, osteoporosis, and many other modern health maladies.
Paleo for Beginners is a comprehensive yet concise guide to embracing the Paleo lifestyle, walking readers through a successful Paleo diet in a straightforward, easy-to-read format.
- Successfully make the transition to a Paleo lifestyle with a 7-day, step-by-step plan for beginners
- Set yourself up for success with the Paleo shopping guide and a list of 117 Paleo-recommended foods (and an extensive list of what food items you should avoid).
- Enjoy Paleo-friendly versions of 99 mouthwatering recipes for every meal. Recipes include Eggs Benedict Paleo Style, High-Protein Grain-Free Burgers, Chicken Avocado Wraps, and Paleo Waffles.
6. Start Cooking Amazing Paleo Recipes Today With The “1000topPaleo Recipes” Collection!http://bit.ly/2fFOrO9
From world-class athletes to your next-door neighbor, millions of people agree that the paleo diet is awesome.
And whether you’re a seasoned paleo pro, an aspiring caveman, or even just a curious beginner, we’re sure you’ll agree too.
Because you’ve seen the scientific and historical proof. You’ve heard the countless success stories. And there’s a high chance you or your friends and family have already adopted a paleo lifestyle for better health, improved fat loss, increased energy, and to simply feel amazing.
7. Paleohacks Cookbooks: Having Trouble STICKING with the Paleo Diet?http://bit.ly/2eDD7Tc
In Fact, Paleo Is Not Really a "Diet" At All!
It’s really a return to the type of eating your body naturally craves and was designed for. And that’s why it works. It’s based on how we humans evolved for literally millions of years.
And takes us back to our origins. A time when nobody got fat. When we were all strong, lean and had boundless energy. And when there were no degenerative diseases.Paleohacks Cookbooks
8. The Paleo Slow Cooker Cookbook: 40 Easy To Prepare Paleo Recipes For Your Slow Cookerhttp://amzn.to/2feDeTP
Are you tired of spending all your time slaving away in the kitchen trying to whip together delicious paleo recipes? If so, you need to get out your slow cooker. Using a slow cooker can save you a whole lot of time while allowing you to fix tasty, healthy paleo recipes for the whole family.
Whether you are looking for main dish recipes, easy breakfast ideas or the perfect paleo desserts, you will find all the best paleo slow cooker recipes in this paleo slow cooker cookbook. Along with great paleo slow cooker recipes, you will also find some great slow cooker tips that you can use to make the most of your slow cooker, ensuring that your recipes turn out wonderfully when you make them.
Recipes included in The Paleo Slow Cooker Cookbook:
- Paleo Egg and Sweet Potato Breakfast Pie Slow Cooker Recipe
- Paleo Bacon and Blueberry Slow - Cooker Breakfast Carnitas
- Paleo Jamaican Jerk Slow Cooker Chicken Wings
- Paleo Buffalo Slow Cooker Hot Wings
- Paleo Meatballs and Spaghetti Squash Slow Cooker Recipe
- Paleo Asian Inspired Pepper Steak Slow Cooker Recipe
- Paleo Chicken Tikka Masala Slow Cooker Recipe
- Paleo Beef and Garlic Slow Cooker Stew
- Paleo Chicken Enchilada Slow Cooker Stew
- Paleo Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie Slow Cooker Casserole
- Paleo Pizza Bowl Slow Cooker Casserole
- Paleo Apple and Pear Sauce Slow Cooker Recipe
and many more!!
Get ready to start using your slow cooker more than ever while cooking up taste bud tempting dishes that you will enjoy making repeatedly. Get your copy of The Paleo Slow Cooker Cookbook right now.
9. Practical Paleo, 2nd Edition (Updated and Expanded): A Customized Approach to Health and a Whole-Foods Lifestylehttp://amzn.to/2feBlGQ
With more than half a million copies sold, the first edition of Practical Paleo revolutionized the way we think about food and our bodies. Dubbed "The Paleo Bible" by readers, it explained how simply eating real, whole foods and avoiding processed, refined foods can improve our health--including reducing or even eliminating symptoms associated with common health disorders.
Now, this second edition has been updated to include new information, answer common questions, and make it even easier for you to customize your diet to meet your personal health goals.
TWO ENTIRELY NEW CHAPTERS
"Getting Started with Paleo" shows you step by step how to switch to the Paleo way of eating, whether you want to go all-in all at once or transition gradually over time. This chapter also includes a a more comprehensive explanation of the 4R Protocol, which walks you through removing harmful foods, repairing the gut, reinoculating with beneficial bacterial, and reintroducing foods that were previously eliminated.
"Living the Paleo Lifestyle" offers tips and suggestions for navigating holidays and parties, talking to friends and family about Paleo - how to help if they want to dive in or how to handle it if they're unsupportive) - getting your kids involved in the kitchen, and much more.Plus an update to the blood sugar regulation chapter, "Clearing Up Carb Confusion," since this is a hotly debated - and confusing - topic these days.
3 NEW 30-DAY MEAL PLANS
- The new meal plans provide guidance for addressing common health concerns: Adrenal Health (stress management), Healthy Hormones (for both women and men), and Liver Detox Support.
- There's also a new detailed guide to finding the meal plan that's right for you, so you can get the health benefits you need with the fewest restrictions.
50+ NEW RECIPES!
- These brand-new, mouthwatering recipes range from breakfast foods to family-friendly weeknight meals--many of which are one-pot or meal-in-one and use budget-friendly proteins.
- Recipes from the last edition have been updated based upon reader feedback over the years
- There's also a new guide to special ingredients and where to find them
Practical Paleo has proven to be the resource people reach for again and again for information on healthy living, delicious recipes, and guidance on changing your diet to improve your health.Practical Paleo, 2nd Edition (Updated and Expanded): A Customized Approach to Health and a Whole-Foods Lifestyle
10. Quick & Easy Ketogenic Cooking: Meal Plans and Time Saving Paleo Recipes to Inspire Health and Shed Weighthttp://amzn.to/2feBCtm
With Quick Easy Ketogenic Cooking, nutritionist and popular food blogger Maria Emmerich takes the guesswork out of ketogenic cooking.
What is the ketogenic diet? It's a way of eating that shifts your body from being a sugar burner to being a fat burner. It's also a revolutionary way to support better health—it can improve everything from epilepsy to obesity to autoimmune disease and more.
If you want to try a ketogenic diet but are busy, stressed, and unsure about how to adjust your diet to make your body burn fat, this book is for you. Not only are the recipes fast and simple to prepare, but they're also specifically designed to support your body in ketosis so you can heal. They are grain-free and built around real, whole foods, in keeping with Paleo principles. Plus, there are many options for those looking for nut-free, egg-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian meals.
It's easier than you think to prepare mouthwatering, nourishing ketogenic meals. Quick Easy Ketogenic Cooking shows you how.
The ketogenic diet is a way of getting your body to stop relying on sugar for energy. When we get most of our energy from fat instead, something amazing happens—our health soars and extra weight falls off. The ketogenic diet has been used as a treatment for epilepsy for decades, and it also can help treat obesity, heart disease, metabolic syndrome, autoimmune disease, and more.
Quick Easy Ketogenic Cooking makes the ketogenic diet simple and accessible for everyone, no matter how busy you are or how much cooking experience you have. Plus, with its emphasis on real, whole foods, it's perfect for anyone following Paleo, and its abundance of nut-free, egg-free, and dairy-free options make it ideal for those with food allergies or intolerances.
Quick Easy Ketogenic Cooking includes more than 170 recipes, such as:
Plus, an introduction to the ketogenic diet explains how and why it works and how to become a fat burner. There are also tips and tricks for keto success, suggestions for eating keto at restaurants, and six meal plans—two weekly and four monthly—to make meal planning effortless. No matter how busy you are, there is time to eat well. Your health is worth it.